Blease Research on Wed, 17 Apr 2002 06:48:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] You Need Full Disclosure!

Title: You Need Full Disclosure!
Get a free edition of Full Disclosure
Do you run into competition?
Do you need life insurance policy information?
Do you search for the best policy for each customer?
Do you ever have to defend against replacement?
You NEED Full Disclosure
Full Disclosure is easy-to-use policy research software. It covers universal life, whole life, variable life, and all types of survivorship life insurance. FD is the third party source companies, brokers, and financial professionals have at their fingertips when they need to know the facts regarding cash value life insurance contracts.
Full Disclosure is not an illustration system. It IS a comprehensive analytical and benchmarking tool that gives you apple-to-apple comparisons of illustrated values, historical performance, specifications, features, current and guaranteed policy costs and more!
To celebrate the introduction of our newest easy-to-use software platform we are offering you aFREE EDITION

Order any edition of Full Disclosure and take one FREE. Write down your offer code - 7765 - then click below to go to our website and order online.

There is nothing else like Full Disclosure.
Subscribe Online Today!

877-864-3833 - www.full-disclosure.com

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: