Major Simon Kapucha on Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:26:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Re: Request For Assistance

My name is Major Simon Kapucha of the Democratic Republic of Congo Army. I was an aide-de-camp (ADC) to the former President of Congo Democratic LAURENT KABILA of blessed memory, may his soul rest in peace. I am requesting your assistance for a business transaction which will be of immense benefit to you.

Due to the military campaign of LAURENT KABILA to force out the rebels in my country, I was instructed by him (late President Kabila) to go to Holland (Netherlands) to purchase Arms and Ammunation worth US$20.5.(Twenty million five hundred thousand US dollars) to fight the rebel groups. While I was in Holland to purchase the weapons, president Kabila was killed in a bloody shoot out by one of his aides, I immediately decided to divert the fund (US$20.5Million) into a private security company for safe keeping. The money is presently in Holland (The Netherlands) where I am currently seeking political asylum after the death of President Kabila. I need a reliable and trustworthy partner who can assist me to move this money out of Netherlands as the beneficiary.

The delay in processing my asylum application, has hindered me from moving this money since I deposited it with the security firm. Thank God my asylum application has finally been granted. My UN passport is due for issuance next month. So it is the right time for me to move this money and live the life I have ever dreamed of. Though we have not met each other, I want this transaction to be handled with modesty and honesty.

As it is a deal between you and I, there is need for secrecy. If you are willing to assist me to move this fund out of the Netherlands, I am willing to give you 20% of the total sum to you as compensation for your assistance while I am also setting aside 5% for all expenses on both sides.
I also intend to visit your country soonest in order to explore areas of possible business investment.I earnestly await your co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,
Major Simon Kapucha