Andea on Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:22:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Who is the net working class?

Anybody can help me to get in contact with some workers in the callcenter or customer care center? There are in Netherlands any discussions, dedicate website, maling list or groops on this issue? I' m investigating on the work condiction on pan european call centers in Netherlands. I’am particulary interessed on Rotterdam. I know that in the city the net working class deals with the global net enterprises more than other place in all europe. I will like write a documentary film on that most flexible, multilingual, work exploitation of the net economy. I planed to visit Rotterdam soon as possible (it dipends on the contact I can get there) . I’m a indymedia activist, I’ m writing from Bologna, Italy… and sorry for my little private spamming :-)

Andrea, ba10132@iperbole.bo.it