M. Young on Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:29:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Did YOU collect YOUR check? I sure DID!!!

""""  "If you want to be removed from my email database
please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.""""

WE WILL PAY YOU  ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!
All you need is a PC with Internet access and the desire to be rich

You now get 6 months "FULL ACCESS TO ADULT CONTENT" Included with your
Franchise.

ABSOLUTELY NO Experience is necessary

If you take advantage of this offer, you will get involved with the $35
BILLION DOLLAR a year adult industry The fastest growing and largest
business on the WORLD WIDE WEB

***********************

Over 70% of ALL surfers access adult sites INTENTIONALLY at some time It
is now estimated that OVER 300,000,000 people surf the Internet That's a
staggering 210,000,000 people searching for a product YOU can SELL

***********************

What do we do for YOU?

We set up and run an Adult Web Site for you We take care of all the site
maintenance and content All you have to do is follow some simple
instructions to promote the site on search engines and directories and
collect your MONEY every month

Sites Include:
24/7 Sales stats in real time right when your site goes live for fast user
response.

Your very own Referral Center to refer others site owners for each
successful referral, WE PAY YOU $120.00 Right away!

and much more... Come see my site Live!

Most Internet Advertising is free - All it takes is a little of your time
each week

Once you sign up, then you can start referring others into the business -
for each successful referral, WE PAY YOU 40% on all Full Franchise Sales
that's a massive $120.00 per referral.

You also Get 6 Months FULL ACCESS TO ADULT "Content" Provided by one of
our partner programs.

You can also earn up to 70% of the income made from your FREE Website
site's surfers.

Payments are made on time. Proof is available.

Support is great.

Don't be scammed by others trying to reproduce our system. Ours works come
see for yourself.

All you have to do is refer 3 new  affiliates and that's your business
paid for All the rest is PURE PROFIT!!!!!

Discretion is very important to us and we respect your anonymity There is
no need for even your family to know anything if that is your wish.

We will never divulge your details to any third party.

DON'T WAIT?

Click on the link below and SEND for more information.

This product sells! Make your easy money Now!

mailto:dolphinsst@autoreply2u.co.uk?subject=More_Info_Please

AOL Users
<a>href="mailto:dolphinsst@autoreply2u.co.uk?subject=More_Info_Please";>Click
</a>

This email is sent in compliance with strict
  anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. Your address was
  collected as a result of posting to a link, a
  classified ad to my FFA Page, you have sent me an
  E-mail recently, or you are on a list that I have
  purchased. You may remove your E-mail address at no
  cost to you whatsoever by simply clicking on the Reply
  button with "Remove" in the subject line.