megasoft est on Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:33:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Megasoft Est

            Making Standards and Quality in IT
One Stop For Hardware/Networking/Software and Rental Services
#310, 3rd flr, Pushpanjali Complex, Opp. Osmania Medical College,
Koti, Hyderabad-500095. A.P.Phone: 6592079
Email: megasoft_est@writeme.com
Date: 22-01-2002
Dear Sir,
May I take the pleasure of introducing Megasoft Est. to you for your IT requirements.
The goal of Megasoft Establishment is to provide our clients with sincere service.  Locally owned and operated, we have been serving the computer needs of Hyderabad.
We strive to fulfill your computer, network and Web needs to your exact specifications. Megasoft Est.  is   involved   in the Sales / Service / Repairs / Rentals and   Annual maintenance contracts of   Computers.
At Megasoft Est. our clients are our most important assets.  Whether you are a beginner or an experienced computer user, we will take the time to discuss your specific needs in a language you can understand.  We will never talk down to you, make you feel stupid or try to confuse you with techno-babble.  Whether you are a home user or a business, you tell us what you need and we will do our best to fulfill that need.
Megasoft Est. is the RIGHT attitude in computer service - honest and reliable.
Megasoft Est. has Microsoft certified Engineers, Our trained personnel maintain and service your Systems on a regular basis, on a maintenance contract with us.
Centrally located in Koti Area enable us to serve you in time, our exceptional ‘customer service’ sets us ahead of our competitors. Whether it is technical services or a short-term rental of IT. Megasoft Est. delivers the solution to you.
Hoping your call to test our service.
Sincerely Yours

D.K.Babu 										 Manager