solomon okega on Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE

ATTEN:  DIRECTOR

Dear Sir ,

I am well confident of your capability and believing
that you will not expose or betray the trust and
confident I am about to repose on you.

Well, I am contacting you with the greatest delight
and personal respect. I am MR SOLOMON OKEGA OF THE
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO, and son of PROFESSOR
PAULSON OKEGA a personal adviser to the late
president LAURENT KABILA of Congo.

My farther was among the people that was holding a
meeting with the late president Laurent Kabila, at his
marble palace in Kinshasa, when one of the generals
bodyguards shot him several times to death and the
gunman was also killed by some soldiers as he tried to
flee, while the other officers present at the meeting
was arrested along with my farther.

My farther professor Paulson Okega sent a message
across to me from his detention and instructed me to
leave the country immediately with my only sister miss
MAMBO OKEGA, he also instructed me that there was
($10M) ten million US Dollar, which  he
deposited in a private security company in Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire as family treasure and artefacts ,from
the information he sent I found the documents of the
deposited boxes in his underground safe at our family
villa, and I successfully smuggled myself and my
sister out to Cote d'Ivoire, because the new president
vowed to kill
all that was at that meeting with their relatives
which lead to death of
the late president Laurent Kabila.

And as I arrived in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, I have
located the security company where he made the deposit
and I made them to understand that my fathers
friend/partner will be in country very soon to claim
it, not until I decided to contact you as a
trusted someone who is in a position to assist me lift
the money out from this country to overseas for
investment as per instruction given to me by my
farther Professor Paulson Okega not to invest in
Africa .

Meanwhile (15%) of the total money will be giving to
you, for your assistance, please remember that this
information which I revealed to you will be treated
with absolute confidentiality for security reasons,
thanks .

BEST OF REGARDS,

MR SOLOMON OKEGA