Lachlan Brown on Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:59:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: posting to nettime

Yes, an interview might be a good idea,
if only to explain my method in posting
since 911 and my methodology in researching
theemergence of Internet in culture since
1993.

I'm really busy just now, as I am dealing
with a 'sexism' charge from the AIR-L that
is based on comments I made to an alias
'Susan' which I understood to be the alias
of a man. On the basis of this and my reply
to the charge I was unsubscribed from the
list. Bizarre stuff.

Thanks for your interest.

Lachlan
(416) 826 6937