Wayne Ecton on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:24:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ADV: Scottsdale City Council Election

I'm Wayne Ecton, candidate for Scottsdale City Council, personally asking you to vote for me.

If you are a registered voter, and have not yet cast your vote, it is critical for you to do so in Tuesday's city
election (March 12).  Community leaders have made it clear that the Scottsdale quality of life is at risk, and
that this election is the crossroad.

My qualifications to serve you on the City Council resulted in my endorsement by The Arizona Republic
Newspaper.  Their editorial staff selected me over the incumbent, so I ask you to make the same choice.
Scottsdale is maturing and must have professional leadership with experience and know-how to manage our
almost one billion dollar a year enterprise.  City Council needs someone with a strong financial background.
I am results oriented and can make a difference with common sense analysis and decisions.  Future growth
must be managed to ensure that necessary infrastructure (roads, schools, parks, libraries, police & fire
protection) is in place to handle the increased population and tourists.  Downtown revitalization must be put
on "fast forward" with the cooperation of land and business owners, government and citizens.
You can take comfort in knowing that I will bring an added dimension to City Council with my working
knowledge of short-term and strategic planning, calm rational demeanor, mature judgment, financial acumen
and problem solving ability.  As a retiree I will devote 100 percent of my time on our city's issues.

I will:

Put neighborhoods first.

Revitalize Scottsdale businesses.

Eliminate wasteful tax dollar spending.

Preserve the Sonoran Desert.

Plan Scottsdale's future intelligently.

Vote Wayne Ecton for Scottsdale City Council on March 12.

If you prefer not to receive any information from us about political candidates, and wish to unsubscribe from
our list, please click here, mailto:remove@randbad.com.  If you have previously unsubscribed and are still
receiving this message, you may e-mail our Abuse Control Center at Grand@randbad.com, or
nospamws@yahoo.com?subject=abuse, or call us at 1-888-763-2497, or write us at:  report 177A Old South
Path, Melville, NY 117474.