maryabac on Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT

CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT
ATTN:   DEAR

MUTUAL BUSINESS PARNERS

I am MRS. MARIAM ABACHA, widow of the GEN. SANI ABACHA
former Nigerian
Military Head of State, who died as a result of
cardiac arrest.

Your contact was introduced to me by a business
Associate of my late
husband, who is a friend of yours.

I therefore decided to contact you in confidence so
that I can be able
to move out the sum of US $50,000,000.00 (Fifty
million United State
Dollars Only) which was secretly defaced and sealed in
four big metal
boxes for security reasons to your account.

I personally therefore appeal to you for your urgent
assistance to move
this money into your country where I believe it will
be safe since I
cannot leave the country due to the restriction of
movement imposed on me
and members of my family by the Nigerain Government.

You can contact me through my e-mail address as -
maryabac@yahoo.com
or my family lawyer e-mail  kunle1234@omaninfo.com or
fax No.:
232 567 865, Tel:2345 678 987 as indicated above and
upon receipt of your
response, my lawyer shall arrange with you face to
face meeting outside
Nigeria in order to liaise with him towards the
effective completion of
this transaction.

However, arrangements have been put in place to move
this money out of
the country in batches in the secret vault through a
diplomatic
Security Company to any of the West African countries
or possibly Europe.

Conclusively, I have decided to offer you 25% of the
total sum while 5%
will be for whatever expenses that will be incurred
while 70% is to be
used in buying shares in your company subsequent to
our free movement
by the Nigerian Government.

I will include my passport photograph as an
attachment.  Please, note
that I am under house arrest since the death of
husband by the Nigerian
Government.

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY AND TREAT WITH ABSOLUTE
CONFIDENTIALITY AND
SINCERITY.

May Allah bless you and your family.

MRS.  MARIAM ABACHA