522taxless on Fri, 8 Mar 2002 06:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Immediate pay increase, as seen on TV ... 27122

Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Samuel Adams...

Robert R. Livingston, Roger Sherman, Josiah Bartlett, William Whipple, Matthew Thornton, Robert Treat Paine, Elbridge Gerry, Stephen Hopkins, William Ellery, Roger Sherman, Samuel Huntington, William Williams, Oliver Wolcott, William Floyd, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris, Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark, Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, John Morton, George Clymer, James Smith, George Taylor, James Wilson, George Ross, Caesar Rodney, George Read, Thomas McKean, Samuel Chase, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll of Carrollton, George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Benjamin Harrison, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton, William Hooper, Joseph Hewes, John Penn, Edward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Jr., Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton, Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall and George Walton.

These are the people who signed the original Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776.

These people have changed the world as we know it.

These people were the voice of OUR United States Of America at that time.

These are true American HEROES!

What did they stand for? Why did they declare their (our) independence?

They were the voice to end the tyranny and excessive taxation of the British Crown.

America declared it's independence from King George III because of his excessive taxation, and the illegal measures he used to enforce his will.

Enough for the history lesson. Let's talk about OUR United States of America.

Today, the situation regarding taxation and the illegal measures used to extract them are no different then they were back then. In fact, the % of taxation that each person is asked to pay is HIGHER NOW than it was on July 4, 1776. That's right! Taxes are HIGHER NOW than at the time of the revolution.

So what can you do about it?

LEARN all you can. Gather and research all the FREE information that is available.

There are many ways to reduce or eliminate your voluntary tax - that's right I said voluntary.

Did you know that individual taxes in most cases are voluntary?

Don't believe me?

· INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAXES ARE VOLUNTARY FOR MOST CITIZENS!
            LEARN HOW YOU CAN LEGALLY UNVOLUNTEER!

· LAWFULLY STOP YOUR EMPLOYER FROM WITHHOLDING!
           Keep 100% of Your Paycheck!

· LAWFULLY REFUSE AN IRS AUDIT!

· LAWFULLY EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY!

· LEARN THE TRUTH THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIDDEN FROM YOU!

Listen to a few experts on the subject:

"Our tax system is based on individual self assessment and voluntary compliance."
- 1975 Internal Revenue Audit Manual; Commissioner Mortimer Caplin

"Not a nickel of what is collected goes to government services people expect."
- Grace Commission Report to President Reagan, 1984

"Thank you for making this nation's tax system the most effective system of voluntary compliance in the world."
- 1993 Internal Revenue 1040 booklet; Margaret Milner Richardson, Commissioner of Internal Revenue

William E. Avis, Head, Alcohol, Tobacco Division of IRS stated:
"Your income tax is 100 percent voluntary tax, your liquor tax is 100 percent enforced tax. Now the situation is as different as day and night. Consequently, your same rules just will not apply."

Our goal is to get as many people educated with the FACTS, and SOLUTIONS through Professionals that will show you how to "Lawfully, and Ethically, never pay Federal Income Tax again!"

We have LIVE Calls, where you can listen to Professionals educate and teach you about the fact that you DO NOT OWE, and ARE NOT obligated to pay a penny in Federal Income Tax.

By filling out the form below, one of our associates will call and ask you a few questions. It will only take about 5 minutes of your time. There are many different strategies of Tax Reduction you can choose from. Depending on how you answer the questions, you will be given the telephone number to access this incredible information.

HELP US HELP YOU BECOME TAX-FREE.
Fill out the information below.

Please give yourself the gift of KNOWLEDGE.

YOU don't have to sign a declaration of independence, just fill out the form to receive this FREE information. It will change your life forever!

After finding out more, you may want to sign a declaration...

Name*
Phone Number*
Email Address*
City*
State*
Best time to call*

* You must submit from within a mail client such as MS Outlook, Eudora, etc. Web based email may experience difficulties. US and Canada only.