DORIS kurumaa on Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:10:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] urgent & confidentcial

,DEAR

Greetings in the name of the Lord to you and your
family.
I know that this mail will come to you as a
surprise.My name is DORISR. KURUMAA from the
republic of sierra leone in West Africa. I got your
contact from the Chambers of Trade and Commerce
in Cotonou , where I am residing presently.My main
reason of contacting you on the above
subject is that ,I want you to help me out on an
important matter,that seems above me. I learnt that
you can assist me on the matter of international
business connections. I am having an important
Document of a Deposit,handed over to me by my late
father CHIEF RICHARD KURUMAA ,who
was one time Director of sales to the DIAMOND MINNING
COPERATION, INC.sierra leone. He told me he had a deal
with President Charles Taylor of Liberia and President
Campore Blaise of Burkina-Fasso . They collaborated
and
sold some Diamonds to a Saudi-Arabia firm.
But the proceeds, the sum of $30.800.000.00(Thirty
million eight hundred thousand U.S dollars ) This was
deposited with a CLEARING HOUSE
here in COTONOU under my father's name on the 15th
April 2000. However my father died on the 31st
December 2000.And I as the next of kin, he
instructed me to come to COTONOU to meet the clearing
house where the money was kept as "DIPLOMATIC
CONSIGNMENT" contents undisclosed. He told me to claim
the boxes and move out of Africa. I don't know what
step to take, I need your assistance to front for me
as
the beneficiary, so that we can enter into agreement
transact business as partners.I want to invest this
money abroad. I can fax you the documents for study on
a lapse of time basis,if you accept to help me. For
this I am willing to offer you 5% for your assistance.
Then arrangement should be made for you to
come to COTONOU, to claim the boxes as the beneficiary
and transfer same to your account abroad. We shall
then move together to your country for further
investment plans. This is strictly confidential,
endeavour to keep it to yourself for security reasons.
l look forward to hearing from you soonest. God bless
you.

BEST REGARDS
DORIS Richard KURUMAA   Tel:+00 229 98 58 37

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball