eqvdg on Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:17:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Instant Adult Access.

SEE US FOR FREE!

Hi there,

Me and my slutty sorority sisters just put up our very 1st website.
We made our website to get us modeling jobs and movie deals, so it is FREE (for now).
It˙FFFF92s an adult site with nudity and stuff, so no one under 18 please.

It is 100% FREE!
GO HERE , check us out, and help us get discovered.

XOXO Jenni