Paul Ugo on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:47:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE

From:  Paul Ugo
Fax:  	225-22 36 27 19
E-mail: paul_ugo1@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

RE: FUND MOVEMENT FOR INVESTMENT

This letter is to seek for your assistance and
participation to transfer some funds to your country
or any other safe country for investment purposes.
For proper identity and clarity, I will like to let
you know me and the source of the money.

I am a Sierra Leonian and currently living in Cote
d’Ivoire (Africa) as a result of war currently
ravaging my country.  I was a personal assistant to a
top government official who was recently killed by the
rebel forces.  Before my boss was killed, he was in
possession of the sum of US$20,000,000.00 in cash
meant for the purchase of weapons of war.
Fortunately, the rebels did not see this money.
However, the general impression was that the killers
took the money but I am the only one who knew where
the money was.  Fearing that I might be killed as
well, I decided to run away with my family carrying
with me the money.  I took the money away because I
did not want the money used to acquire more arms
rather it is better used for a good investment.

The money is currently secured with a security firm
here in Cote d’Ivoire.  I intend moving the money to
Europe or America and to invest on a good venture.
This is my reason for contacting you so that you can
work this out with me receiving, managing and advice
on any line of investment.  There is no risk involved
because no one else knows that the money is with me.
Even the security firm where I deposited the box
containing the money does not know that it contains
money.

I am willing to compensate you adequately when the
money is moved and invested.  If you are genuinely
willing to work this out with me, kindly reply
urgently through paul.ugo@onebox.com or above e-mail
or fax as indicated above.    I shall give you further
details when I hear from you and please ensure to
treat this confidentially.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Ugo.