World Economic Forum Information on Fri, 1 Mar 2002 00:46:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] RE: Help!

You are very welcome. Please, if there is any way that we can help you
again to insure corporate safety in this increasingly
accountability-obsessed world, do not hesitate to call on us.

With very best wishes,
H. T.