Yukihiko Yoshida on Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:15:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Lindsay Kemp Webpage

Dear list,

I have been moderating Lindsay Kemp website for while.
Lindsay Kemp was an artist known as a dancer and choreographer.
But he can be said "a transformation artist".
He is master of David Bowie and Kate Bush.
In 1967, he staged a show with David Bowie. This stage is
known as "flowers" and this is origin of Jiggy Stardust .

I will update my webpage little by little with the help of
the translator.

And the discussion group is ready. You can subscribe and
support Lindsay.

My webpage's URL is
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/kemp/

very Best Wishes from Tokyo

Yukihiko YOSHIDA

Petition:Martha Graham is still in danger/
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/graham.html

--Yuk;-)iko YOSHIDA
Yukihiko YOSHIDA
Artist/Systems Humanist/Generalist
<.org>
Keio University,Graduate School for Media and Governance
Japanese Society for Dance Research
World Dance Alliance Asia Pacific /WDA-AP
  --Research and Documentation Network

Project Xanadu : working as an assistant

<Personal Projects:>
The moderator of Dance Mailing List:
       <http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/danceml.html>
Xanalogical Artists Society -- We Fight on ! --
       <http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/XaS/>
e-mail address : yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp
                 yukihiko@xanadu.net
webpage: http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/
closest fax number: <:none>
current BGM:<Can't take my eyes off you/BoysTownGang>
Travel Path:<none>
currnet physical location:<fujisawa.kanagawa/Tokyo/JPN>
current physical status: < fine >
current GPS Coordinates:<.>
Citizen of World
"May to be force with you", Jedi