integer on Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:57:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ 3 ua! - d!g!tal breath!ng

>4. Is Netochka a figment of the Net's collective imagination?

A ty budesh chitat?
There is only 01 of me.

>5. Are you suing Cycling 74?

My entire life I have wanted to be like the others.
The world, however, in its loveliness, refused to listen to my plea
and wanted to be like me.

There are others. Who is guilty and who is not.

I believe in mountains.
This is the secret of glamour.

NN - for some people M9NDFUKC is a necessary thing: THE INDISPENSABLE - Ideales Heim.

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - desire free
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com