erwin mohammed osman on Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:18:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] kleine bitte

Hola!

We are an independent cultural youthorganisation from Austria called MEDEA.
( http://www.servus.at/medea )
We work with young people, -migrants and austrians, in the fields of media,
culture and art. Our members belong to different cultures and religions, and
are between 18 and 26 years old. We plan to make a project on history and
culture of Islam with a special focus on the development and influence of the
Islam in Andalusia.
Therefore we are looking for a partnerorganisation in Andalusia to form
together an EU-youth-project ( http://www.mtas.es/injuve/ )
Our group wants to go to Andalusia and we also want to invite a group of
young people from Andalusia to Austria. With this project we want to analyse the
effects of islamic culture, religion and history in Andalusia.
We are interested in contempory arts, independent community-media and the
situation of young migrants. We prefer an partnerorganisation which is simular
to MEDEA.

an direkte Partner- Orgs: If you are prinzipially interested in this
exchange-projekt please contact us. We will plan the details of this projekt
together.
If youself are not interested maybe you know some other organisation, which
is ?

please send us a message back
or you also can call us  +43 676 5237597
or write us:    Medea - Verein für Medienpädagogik
		Ontlsatrasse 22
		4040 Linz

muchos gracias

Please could you send us informations about apropiate youth-organisations in
andalusia to get in contact for this projekt.

http://www.gmx.net