liststhatwork on Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:16:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Affordable Art Gallery Databases

We are pleased to introduce an exceptional database of Art Galleries across America. In the past, we have connected thousands of authors and publishers with bookstores and libraries where they have sold their work. Now, we offer the same opportunity to artists who want to showcase their talent to galleries.

Our Art Gallery databases include the galleries' name, address, phone number, and fax number (when available) and is available in Microsoft Excel and a Text Database at no additional cost. You can select either regional lists or our comprehensive national list. We provide you unlimited-use, extensive databases from which you can easily create mailing labels, phone and fax lists. Receive your lists within minutes of placing your order.

AVAILABLE LISTS (Please see Bookstore & Library Lists at end of email)
Southern US:   $39 (140 Galleries)
Central  US:   $39 (150 Galleries)
Western  US:   $69 (272 Galleries)
Eastern  US:   $89 (559 Galleries)
National List: $149 (1121 Galleries)

You will be able to download your lists WITHIN MINUTES.

OUR GUARANTEE: We will gladly refund postage (up to 34 cents per item) for any undeliverable addresses over 5% of the total list. We will also correct the undeliverable contacts and issue you an updated list.

To be removed from any future mailings, please send a message with REMOVE in the subject line to PublicityRemoval@netscape.net. Requests will be processed within 48 hours at that address only. Thank you.