Ivo Skoric on Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RT: The Milosevic Tapes

Croatia's Globus is beating dead horses. The leaked transcripts of
Clinton-Milosevic conversations are obviously a media sensation.
But - Milosevic is in jail, Clinton's administration is out, and
diplomatic conversations are always cordial. Why doesn't Globus
rather investigate how did Enron manage to take over Croatia's
power distribution and who in Croatia bears responsibility for that
brilliant idea?
ivo