soundtoys on Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:58:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] audio visual arts

SOUNDTOYS.
www.soundtoys.net

Call for works.Festival and exhibition.

(1) FOR THE ONLINE EXHIBITION - audio visual work by artists using the internet as a medium.
We are looking for works that explore the use of technology to advance audio visual communication. Works may take the form of art toys, generative music, interactive environments, or similar. We are interested in the use of all internet friendly
programming technologies eg shockwave, flash, vrml, java etc.

(2) FOR THE FESTIVAL
Soundtoys are being asked to present the works offline at festivals. If you want to take part send in audio visual works and interactive art pieces. These must be finished projects, send work in by cdrom.

(3) CALL FOR PAPERS AND TEXTS - texts by artists, writers, programers, researchers, relating to new media.

If you work in this area we would like to hear from you.

As well as providing a permanent online home for the content at soundtoys.net.
Soundtoys will be taking part and linking with other festivals worldwide.

Zip up your work and send some info about it. Don't forget to include relevant details.ie your name, project title, year created, brief bio, info about the work, and also send the work. If you files are too big but you would like it presented at festival send in a cd rom version.

Application form online.
SOUNDTOYS.NET
web and info... .... http://www.soundtoys.net
email .......... ..... info@soundtoys.net