onyii usman on Sun, 3 Feb 2002 01:11:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent Business proposal

Attn: Sir.

From:  (Mrs) MARIAM ABACHA

I am sorry for the embarrassment this my letter might
cause you, as we have not had any correspondence
before this letter.

I am MRS. Mariam Abacha, Wife of the late Nigerian
head of state, General Sanni Abacha who died on the
8th of June, 1998 while still on active duty. I am
contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of
great assistance to each other likeness developing a
cordial relationship.

I currently have within my reach the same of Fifty
Million US Dollars (us$50,000,000.00) cash, which I
intend to use for investment, like real Estate
development specifically in your country. This money
came as a payback contract deal between my late
husband and a Russian firm on our countries multi
-billion dollars Ajaokute steel Plant.

The Russian partners returned my husbands share of
us$50,000,000.00 after the death of my husband lodged
in my husbands security company of which, I am the
director right now, the new civilian Government have
intensified their probe and my husband's financial and
oil company. In view of these, I acted fast to
withdraw the US$50,000,000.00 from the companies vault
and deposited it in a security company in WEST AFRICA
for safe custody. I have since declared the security
company bankrupt. No record ever existed concerning
the money traceable by the government because there is
no documentation showing that we received the money
from the Russian. Due to the current situation in the
country concerning Government attitude towards my
family, it has become quite impossible for me to make
use of this money within, thus, consent I shall expect
you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss in
detail about this transaction.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this fund, I proposed a percentage of 30% of
the total sum to you for the expected service and
assistance, 15%  for the off setting minor expenses
incurred in the cause of this transaction. Your urgent
response is highly needed as to stop further contacts.
All correspondence must be by the e-mail address
above. I will give my tel/fax numbers when you contact
me when I hear from you. I must use this opportunity
to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to
keep this matter extraordinarily confidential whatever
your decision while await
your prompt response.

NB: This transaction exist between you and my Nephew
(Dr. Onyii Usman ).

Remember to include your private tel/fax or mobile
number easy communication

Best Regards
(Mrs) MARIAM ABACHA