louandjudy12329@hotmail.com on Sat, 2 Feb 2002 19:09:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Hi! We Lost Our Job & Became Wealthy!! 1095862

February 2nd, 2002

Hi!  We Lost Our Job & Became Wealthy!
From:  Lou & Judy

Hello!

Did you know that it is easier to become wealthy than to just survive?  ....  but, most people spend their lives working for other people, struggling to make ends meet.

YOU CAN HAVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM in less than 90 days, and make a Self Generating Residual Income!

Earn from $500.00/mo to $6500.00/mo (or more) working part time/full time from the convenience of your own home!   This IS a bonafide, Work From Home Business that ANYONE can do!

To learn more about this great Work From Home Business, please email us at:  reply1583@xmarketing.org and put in the words, INFO PKG in the subject line, and we will promply email you back our information booklet!!

Kindest Regards,

Lou & Judy

PS:  This business is NOT affected by the economy!

The email has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed.  If this reached you by error, or you do not wish to receive this information or type of information in the future, email us at remove1583@xmarketing.org type in the word REMOVE, and you will be taken off our list immediately.   This email is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United States   This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation  for commercial e-mail (H.R. 4176 - Section 101 Paragraph (e) (1) (a) and Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.  This message is not intended for residents of WA, NV, CA, & VA.  Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.   If you are a California, Nevada, Washington, or Virginia resident please follow the instructions above and you will be permanently deleted from our list immediately.