James on Sat, 2 Feb 2002 02:16:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Own your own Adult Site

$35 Billion a Year Industry!! Are YOU a part of this
YET??
When I first saw this opportunity I was nervous and
afraid
to try it,  but now I only work 3 hours per week at
home.
FOR MORE INFORMATION send an email to:
adult@clubjames.biz?subject=iminterested

You are in our database through our network of FFA
pages, advertising sites and ezines or are a
registered member of one of our optin lists. If this
is due to an error, please accept our sincere
apologies. Please, do remove your address from our
database to avoid any more postings!

To unsubscribe/remove your address from our database
please click and send
mailto:jim1118uk@yahoo.co.uk?subject=remove