Nmherman on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Non-voting judges Nezvanova and Lichty

In a message dated 1/31/2002 7:24:40 AM Central Standard Time, integer@www.god-emil.dk writes:

Woody & Steina Vasulka <woodyv@santafe.edu> - a nicely aged coupled couple +? typed

I think there was a Vasulka at the NeuMuseum or the Guggenheim Soho when I threw tickets in the big room with Warhol's Last Supper paintings on November 17, 2000.  I would love to hear what they think of the Genius 2000 Video First Edition, stills and transcripts at http://albalux.com/g2k/pv and full video coming soon.

Also, Pat Lichty told me he filters "everyone associated with the Conference," so could one of you out there please fwd this to voyd@voyd.com?  I've asked Al Galloway to fwd it for me but either he hasn't or hasn't told me he has.  Non-voting judges will not receive a copy of the Judges' video--a prize given to all judges who fulfill their judging--nor will they be asked to nominate their replacements for Conference 2002.

Peter Eudenbach has also not voted, so I have cc'd you this message.  Please go to http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/madrejm.htm and vote!  If you do not reply to this within one week I will assume you are non-voting.

Thank you to voting Judges Curt Cloninger, Rebekah Rutkoff, and rezo.  Mike Lee has also promised to judge, and even if only one judge votes the prizes will still be awarded.

Of course, if NN, Peter Eudenbach, and Pat Lichty wish to vote they still may, but they must send their votes before Feb. 6.  To vote, go to
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/madrejm.htm to find all the 2001 submissions in one easy page.  Brian Judy's link is broken so you must change ".htmnl" to ".html".  I would do it now but I have to rush off to work.  I'll fix it this evening.

My condolences to everyone about the soon-to-be-defunct Freedom of Information Act.

"The past isn't gone; it isn't even past,"

William Faulkner

++

>Jeez,

daaaaaa.  you are so ultra modern. i simply love your coiffure aussi.
en fakt ... i a m jealous  [it happens so very seldomly you must be
twirling with excite.me  - nt