Jack(export manager) on Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:46:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Lighting factory in China--seeking business cooperation

Dear Sir
How are you .

We are a lighting factory in China ,It is glad to introduce ourselves to
you:

I am XUBIN (Jack) , XUBIN is my chinese name , you can just
call me Jack  !! , I am export manager of Bossile Lighting Group ,
China, our group have four factory
(1) BOSSILE Lightin Factory( the lighting are suitable for Asia market)

(2) TISSILE Energy Saving Lamp Factory(producing energy saving lamp & bulb

(3)WANDFONG plastic& Electric Appliance Factory (the lighting are suitable
for Russia ,Europe , Middle East and US Market)

(4)XUHUI Aluminium Casting Factory( producing outdoor lighting for public
place)

Here is our company profile :

Zhongshan Guzhen BOSSILE Lighting Group is the production
base of HK BOSSILE Lighting LTD in china Mainland. It
encompasses an area of 28,000M2, possess automatic assembly
lines and other advanced equipments, which provide us with
creative abilities in production. Our products enjoying high
reputation for its unique design, perfect performance and high
quality.

We have our own design center with advanced equipments and
high-qualified designer. Taking advantage of new technology and
modern material, we are producing elegant, artistic and functional
products, in our showroom of 3000M2, there are thousands of
vivid samples on demonstration, which can satisfy your
requirements for energy saving lamps,copper lamps, crystal lamps, ceiling
lamps,
pendant lamps and wall lamps. Currently, BOSSILE have
established its own sales net in whole china and became a leading
manufacturer in lighting industry.

Quality is essential to existence and further development; we have
series advanced testing facilities and a complete quality control
system to guarantee our products up to the international standard.
At present, our products have achieved the ISO9001/ CE/ UL
/Great Wall Certification.

Be supported by our clients, Zhongshan BOSSILE Lighting &
Electric Appliance Factory have made rapid progresses in both
domestic and overseas markets. Currently, BOSSILE products
have been widely exported to Europe, America, Middle East,
South Africa and South East Asia .

It is endless to pursue perfect, We would like to cooperate with
friends all over the world based on equality and mutual benefit and
carve out a bright future.

I wish it will be a good beginning of our long-term cooperation , If
you consider our products are suitabe for your market ,please call
or fax me as soon as possible,I will offer you our high-quality
products with competitive price .
I am looking forward to seeing your early reply.
Best wishes,
Yours sincerely
Xubin (Jack)

Export Department Manager
Address: No.222 Xinxing Road,Fuxing Mansion,Guzhen
Town,Zhongshan City , Guangdong , P.R China

Tel:  0086-760- 2398773 / 3366339 (Export Departmrent)
Mob:  0086-13600342222(Personal & Night)
Fax:  0086-760-2398778 / 3388072 (Export Departmrent)
Contact:  Mr. Jack (Imp&Exp Department Manager)
Web:      www.bossile.com
          www.tissile.com
E-mail:   tissile@chinaren.com

Lighting factory form china---seeking cooperation

 Send By TradeMail http://TradeExpress.onchina.net