Grant Thornton on Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:14:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Business opportunity

Title: Grant Thornton

Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is one of Canada's largest accounting and management consulting firms.

We have been mandated by a bank to sell the Faces software inventory, technology and intellectual property.

The Faces software is used to develop composite sketches. Several thousand copies have been sold and its considerable versatility has been amply publicized on Fox TVs "America's Most Wanted" show. It is used by law enforcement agencies in the United States and elsewhere, by plastic surgeons, dating agencies or for games.

We are seeking offers to purchase the Faces inventory, technology and intellectual property.

For more information, click on this link: "FACES"

This message has been sent in accordance with Bill 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of article S. 1618

If you do not which to receive additional communications from the sender:

  1. Click on the reply button.
  2. Insert your e-mail address in the subject field.
  3. Click on the send button.

This message is not intended for residents of the State of Washington. Addresses were screened to the best of our technical abilities.

Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
Édifice Richelieu, 370, chemin de Chambly, Bureau 300, Longueuil (Québec), J4H 3Z6
Phone: (450)679-5510, Fax: (450)679-5511