arthur on Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:28:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] info list

dear ____________

if you are in austria, please drop in to see the performance and see the
installation and also to see the projections. everyone welcomed. see
info below for more.

kind regards,

art clay

forgive cross postings, please.

------------------------
 ________
 |               |
 |               |
 |_____ __|

warm@home, art clay
installation+performance+vprojection
museum fuer angewandte kunst, (mak) vienna, austria
12 febuary 2002 8 until 12 oclock pm

warm@home embraces a new family type of life one might remember as
having or having lost or having found or having wish(ed). makes
(it) use of human existence, as incorporated by j. beuys,  as extreme
warmth. all concluding and in regarding to that the temperature of
humanity must be somewhere above zero degrees. an attempt (for you my
reader) at persuasion of this: close eyes: dream or/and remember: first
touch?/ first kiss?/ first belief? etc.etc.etc. open eyes: answer
please, your spiritual temperature is/was? the installation (title:
home) regards human warmth as in need of kindle/ firewood/ lovegas/
ignition (and eventual space travel). the performance (title: @) regards
human contact as in need of bodytouch/ eyetouch/ mindtouch and attempts
(we+you) this. the video (title: warm)  regards human growth as to be
fed by warmed thoughts/ warmed goods and even extreme cases in/of
lov(ly)ing. the following words have high human heat value insulated by
each other simultaneously and/or adjacently: soft, lovely, glowing.
these examples describing three letter aspect combinations of the human
alphabet. that we inherit at birthing. please include (in) the personal
pronouns such as: you, me, us, them, him, her. also remember movement
and contact is/are essential to human (our) development. the following
words have low human heat values:  bomb, bombed, bombing etc.etc.etc.
please come, visit, be touched by me/it/us.  we are your gues(t)s?

artclaybaselberlin  yearsandsomanydaysafterthebomb(ing)(ed)

-------------
art clay
biography

self taught irregardless of the possession of diplomas for music and
languages. educators attempts were often disregarded as only financially
self serving. respect remaining for master flutist teacher john h. solum
+ one or ones. determined goals reached through indeterminate means, or
as necessary or forced. due to contact with the works or persons on the
following list, hopelessly bond to the twentieth  and twentieth first
centuries: leonardo da vinci, buckminster fuller, sun ra, john cage,
marcel duchamp, billy name.  works concerning the use of modern media
including various genre for sound and image such as video, photography,
music and performance.  performance x-perience (in all media of own and
not own compositions) here and there, worldly, international and @ home.
instrumental virtuosity obtained on: flute, computer and the german
language. has a home page: just one klick+klick away:
http://home.sunrise.ch/artclay