Administrator on Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:04:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PowerBall is $90 Million for Tonight's Drawing

ORDER HERE

Lottery Players
The Powerball Jackpot is $90 Million Dollars for tonights Drawing
I know It's to late to get tickets from us for tonight's drawing
But if there isn't a lucky winner tonight
The Jackpot will go over $100 Million Dollars for Weds. drawing.

Don't miss out on keeping up with all the Big Jackpots
PowerBall and The Big Game
Join e-lottoticket.com Newsletter and be up to date on the Big Ones

We use Pal Pal for all our transactions, sign up today for paypal
and receive $5.00 from Pay Pal for signing up.

Click here to Sign Up for our Newsletter

Order tickets securely with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or
American Express card through PayPal!
All of our transactions are handled by PayPal Secure Payment
Trusted By 12 Million E-Bay Users