Nmherman on Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:55:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Free G2K Screensaver, or, Re: <nettime> Bourdieu's question

In a message dated 1/25/2002 6:44:54 AM Central Standard Time, porculus@WANADOO.FR writes:

nach highland tipperayz 'to the sweetest fraulein i know..'.zigzigheil!

I'm not trying to blow sunshine up your ass.  You don't understand that G2K is not for sale bud!  But I forgive you, after VaGra gets fired you can go to work in a pompidour.

The true pinata always rains candy eventually.

++