Ivo Skoric on Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:07:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Bush: His Mother-In-Law Lost More Than $8,000 in Enron

Ok. Bush family gained more than it lost from Enron developments.
But mother-in-laws can be very annoying people if they are not
satisfied. So, Bush is playing the right hand. Now, that he can't
possibly hope for another contribution from Enron, he is pissing on
its grave to please his mother-in-law. He got it both ways, didn't he?
ivo