Richard on Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:03:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] MEDIA PEOPLE

Dear Sir/madam

MEDIA-PEOPLE.COM = $800

Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name MEDIA-PEOPLE.COM was not renewed and this domain became available to register. Consequently, we tracked and immediately registered this domain for a client who has now decided to go with another name.  As a result, MEDIA-PEOPLE.COM is now available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.

THIS IS ABOUT THE HIGHEST PROFILE DOMAIN THAT YOU COULD GET FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

We note that a search on the search engine Google.com returns 4,200,000 results for "MEDIA PEOPLE"! (THOUGH OF COURSE NOT ALL RESULTS ARE RELEVANT) but still, with so many companies that could benefit from this domain and from using these initials, along with what many would consider to be a "wholesale price", we expect to secure a quick
transfer.

This is a VALUABLE and HIGH PROFILE domain and we believe that this development could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation. Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and similar domains are currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains.com (domain auction sites) and by domain name brokers, in some cases, for 5 figure amounts. THIS IS A DOMAIN FOR LIFE AND THE PERFECT SHOP FRONT FOR YOUR INDUSTRY - OUR ASKING PRICE OF $800 INCLUDING FULL RIGHTS TO THE DOMAIN AND ALL REGISTRATION FEES PAID TO 2011 WOULD BE CONSIDERED BY MANY WEBMASTERS TO BE AN INVESTMENT.

By offering our clients genuine investments along with quick and Efficient transfers, Namegiant strive to ensure our customers complete satisfaction. This has resulted in many of our clients regularly coming back to us for more domains.

Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely straightforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge required!

For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all Transactions and domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us Receiving any fund. We pay all fees connected with the escrow process

If you would like to use WWW.MEDIA-PEOPLE.COM for you online business, please contact us at your earliest convenience - we will be on hand should you require any further assistance or information.

We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail has not been of interest to you.

Sincerely Yours

Richard
Sales
http://www.namegiant.com

Please note:

THIS IS A ONE-OFF APPROACH AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN UNLESS
YOU REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION FROM US. YOU HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY SELECTED TO RECEIVE THIS MAIL AND IF THIS E-MAIL IS OF NO RELEVANCE TO YOUR OPERATION, PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES SINCE IT HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU IN ERROR.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes genuine contact information and a method of removal.
Removal info is as follows:

This is a one time mailing, to be removed from our database, reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.