roseline taniwa on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE/confidential

From: Mrs Roseline T. Kabila.
Tel:(00225)0500-7984

Attn:

Dear.

I am  Mrs Roseline Taniwa Kabila, from Democratic
Republic of Congo. There is an imformation I would
like you to keep very confidential There is sum
ammount of money my Husband  Late President Laurent
Kabila,deposited in a security company in Abidjan,
before he was killed by his Eldest Millitary Son. The
squable happened as immediately we returned back from
our Abidjan trip (Cote d'Ivoire). My husband married
us two.I am the second wife.
      I will not be able to give you the full details
that led to that urgly incidents. The Eldest Son  is
the current President of our country now. I am staying
in Abijdan, capital of Republic of Cote-D  Ivoire,
with my three children for my safty and that of my
children. The money in question, is 22 Million U.S.
Dollars.
      I can not make the withdrawal of this fund,
because my husband registered  the Beneficiary of the
fund as his (Foriegn Bussiness Patner) and also
(Family valuables as the content of the deposit) The
documents of the deposit are with me.
       What I would want you to do, is to assits me to
get the consignment withdrawn from the security
company, and we shall open a small account in a Bank
here in your name, and transfer the money to your
country, through the account .We shall replace the
name Foriegn Patner to your own name, because the code
was used for security  reason.
       You will always get in contact with me through
my son rented mobile telephone 00 -225-05-00-79-84.My
very son knows about this arrangment. I will give you
the 15% of the money for your assitance.There is no
risk in this transaction. I will use the remain
balance of the money for an investiment in your
country for the future of my children.
     If you are intrested, and can maintain the very
confidential of this transaction,you call me
immediately for more clearification, and also note
that I am  a French woman, but I will not like to
involve any French language while this transaction
last, as I can speak little english, and my son also
speaks english very well.

Thank you very much.
Mrs  Roseline T.  Kabila.