Free Computer on Mon, 21 Jan 2002 02:03:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] WOW!! FREE Computer & Monitor!!! Get Yours NOW !!!

Title: Just4Funds

  Need a new Computer system NOW?
Get one for FREE!!

This offer is limited to the first 100 people who contact me today!

Hello -

Let me introduce myself. I am an entrepreneur who can

help you Earn a phenomenal income. STARTING
IMMEDIATELY
.
Does this interest you?

In just minutes I can show you how to get a FREE

Computer, PLUS a Rewards Package worth over

$25,000, AND a simple, step-by-step plan to earn

a phenomenal income giving free Products and

Services away!!

For more information right away,

Click Now.
http://www.getafreecomputer.net

I am serious about this opportunity. I work from the

comfort of  my home, with just a phone and computer.

It took all of 30 minutes to set-up. I was provided with

Immediate Free Training, by a team of experts committed

to my success.

If you can follow a simple step by step process, and

you have a burning desire to succeed, I will expose

you to it like I was.

And if you and I agree that you should be a part of

our team, I will provide you with full immediate training

and advertising assistance on your road to success.

That's how we do things here.

This is an honest and ethical enterprise, with a proven

roadmap!

So, if you are serious about making your dreams

come true, Click Now
http://www.getafreecomputer.net

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER!
We are offering you a package that includes a

FREE COMPUTER WITH MONITOR

We don't stop there. In addition to the $25,000
Reward Package
, you also get $700 worth of

marketing tools including a free web site

   TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST PLEASE SEE BELOW:

  If you have been added to this list by mistake and no longer
  wish to receive email from us, send a email with "remove" in
  the subject line to:
  remove@getafreecomputer.net

  PLEASE BE SURE TO TYPE ONLY "REMOVE" IN THE
  SUBJECT LINE, OR YOU MAY NOT BE REMOVED AS
  YOUR REQUEST MAY BE MISSED BY US.

Look what else You get for Free In our $25,000
Reward Package

-Free Global Positioning System - Free Dish Network  Satellite System - Free Web TV System -Free Home Security System  - A Family Photo Package And A 35mm Camera  - Movie Discounts -Restaurant 2 For 1 Discount Book -  Elegant Dining At Half Price Book - Guaranteed! 2 Unsecured Credit Cards - $1500 Grocery Coupon Savings Book - 35% Off Any Music CD's, DVD's Or Videos -TAB Wholesale Network. Up To 70% Off Of Over 800 Retail Products  -Automotive Discounts -1,001 Free Things You Can Get On The Net - Discount Health Services - Deep Discounts On Caribbean Cruises  - Free Mini Vacations  - Discounts 2 For 1 Sand & Sea Cruises 4Day/3Night Fabulous Florida Getaways - Free Airfare To Hawaii for 2 Free Airfare For 2 To Orlando -20 3day/2night Mini Vacations - 4 Travel Fun Books Filled With Discounts America At 50% to 80% Off 8,000 Motels - $2,000 In Airline Ticket Discounts -Discount Legal Service-Discount Pet Insurance & Care Service - National Golf Network 50% Off Greens Fees - Extreme Sports Discounts of 50% -Discount Tickets At Major Theme Parks - 10% Off Cruise America RV Rentals

This Entire $25,000 Package can be yours Free if You Act Fast!!