Lachlan brown on Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] A-Paranoia re:Toronto+911, Mr O, altruism, opensource/open money, real dem= ocracy, commons, common-wealth, ignorant ciaand incompetent surveillance s= trategies, gangstas, tpc.int and‘Goldilocks’.

Trouble at Mill(ennium)?
Culture's 'turning out nice again'.

'A-Paranoia is that blissful condition where
you do not notice that they are out to get you, until they actually get you. I suggest
we all heighten our sense of a-paranoia.'
LB

‘The vitality of a culture lies in the difference between what is orthodox and what
 is not.’ Vivienne Westwood, (ie Punk) London.

‘110 degrees, but a dry heat.’ Anthony Wilson of Factory Records (ie Rave), Manchester, 2001 re Internet and Industrial Revolution 2.

lachlan@london.com (down)
Lachlan Brown
Toronto

Cultural Studies