JazzyLotus on Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:50:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] New Beauty Product Concept

Good Morning Nettime

My name is Ms. Peggy Lynn Peterson.  I make exquisite hanemade soaps and fragrances.  I market under the name of mademoiselle Janelle.  I have attached a brief description of my business plan and would like to know if there exists an opportunity for us to do business.

Please e-mail me or contact me at 516-565-3796 if you have an interest.

Sincerely

Mademoiselle Janelle