ezeani madu on Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:25:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE NEEDED

From: Madu Nominees.
Plot 33 Nicholas Crescent, V/I.
Lagos-Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

I do not mean to embarras you by this proposal, but to
confide to you a very sensitive issue, of a very
pathetic situation, and also to seek your utmost
assistance for the issue I am about to explain to you.

My name is Ezeani Madu, and I am the principle
consultant of the above mentioned law firm here in
Lagos Nigeria.

You see!, one of my clients, and ofcourse my most
valued client by name Hamza Al-Mustapha just called my
presence to confide a very sensitive situation to me.
My client happened to be the then chief security
officer {CSO} to the former military dictator, Late
General Sani Abacha, who died july 1998 on active
service as the then head of state of the federal
republic of Nigeria.

My client, Al-Mustapha is presently being detained in
the prison custody, awaiting trial for charges of
acute human right violations, and mismanagement of
government fund, leveled against him and Mohammed
Abacha, son of the late General {His Master}.

A first class information has revealed that the duo
are likely to face life imprisonment for the charges
against them, which they are likely to be convicted
of.
My client Al-Mustapha got this information somehow
and called to brief me of a security trunk which he
deposited with a trust company here in Nigeria before
his arrest, and subsequent detention.
According to him, the trunk contains the cash sum of
US$35,000,000 which the trust company does not know
about yet, as the content was declared as family
jewelries and security documents.
Also according to him, some security application was
made on the bills to prevent it from being stolen or
spent by another person, until the application is
cleared.

Now that his chances of being set free from the
allegations against him are rare, he called me to
assist him secure the the fund, which ofcourse is the
only hope of the family,{His two wives, and seven
children}.
After much deliberation however, I managed to convince
him to endorse a change of beneficiary for the
deposited trunk. This will enable the new beneficiary
to put an application for withdrawal of the trunk as
the new legal beneficiary to the deposited trunk.

In the light of this, I decided to contact you to
assist us in this transaction since the plan is to
have the change of beneficiary done in favour of a
foreigner, who also will be our foreign contact and
assistance to move this money out of the country.

The arrangement is to change the beneficiary of the
consignment into your name, forward you with all the
necessary deposit documents to this effect and have
you
contact the trust company for withdrawal of the trunk
as the new/legal beneficiary.

You will hereafter, request that the consignment be
deliverred to you at your nominated destination.
After proper identification and verification as the
new legal beneficiary to the deposit, the company will
release and ship the consignment to your agreed
destination. The company may also take care of customs
clearing and handling of the consignment until it is
deliverred at your domain, or any of your choosen
destination, as you may advise.

My client lost almost a hundred million US dollars,
frozen in swiss banks and in different personal
accounts on the instruction of the present deomacratic
government of the fedral republic of Nigeria.

The plan to move this fund out of the country was
informed by a joint decission by the family of my
client to invest this money abroad, probably into
commercial real estate, at least to shelter their
money.
You may also have the priviledge of brokering the
purchase of valuable properties for my client, since
they have all agreed to invest the money into
commercial real estate as I tolf you.

Having gone through this explanation, and considering
the fate of my client and the dependants he is about
to leave behind as the sole bread winner of the
family, should he not be lucky on this case, I ask a
simple question:
Should my client suffer for offences allegedly
committed by him master?, should even his family be
left, abandoned and even refused to be heard, by a
government which is prosecuting their sole bread
winner for human right violations?
To freeze an account of a fulltime house wife who
never knew anything in the government, yet they are
denied the basic requirements of life, is a crime to
humanity, and human rights violation at its peak. Yet
my client's family is presently denied of telephone
access etc, hence dening them the freedom of
communication and association.

It is for this reason that I sincerely solicit your
utmost assitance to move this fund out of the country,
and maybe into your care abroad, on behalf of the
family for safe keeping, subject to when they are
ready to manage the fund.
It is also expected that you will represent this
family in brokering the purchase of
valuable/profitable
proprties in your country or the neighbouring, so they
can always fall back to these properties when the heat
on the family reduces.

My client has also resolved to reward you hansomely
with 5% of the total amount on the sucessful
conclussion of this transaction.
I shall also be 100% available to provide you with all
the necessary assistance and guidelines you may
require on the course of this transaction.

I have just entrusted the details of this fund and the
fate of this helpless family into your conscience for
safe keeping.
I also hope to have offerred you a great opportunity
make yourself some good money, I believe  I have.
Should the above transaction appeal to you therefore,
I hereby urge you to mail me your response immediately
for further details and immediate commencement of this
transaction.
You will also be doing us a lot of good to guide
this information with immense confidentiality, should
this transaction does  not appeal to you.

Hoping to hear from you soon on this issue.
Regards,
Ezeani Madu. {ESQ}