cj on Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:22:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] EcoProperty - the Sustainable Living Update - www.eco.com.au

EcoProperty Update

This Update is issued every 6-8 weeks for people
with an interest in environmental design, Permaculture, Conservation
Farming, organics, Bio-Dynamics, healthy homes, building materials,
solar power and alternative technologies, native habitat preservation,
cohousing, ecovillages, eco developments and so on.

It is brief and includes what's on, information and
resources, how to find and create your ecoproperty, discussion group,
eco home stay and the eco directory of professionals and services.
Links take you to particular areas of interest.

We do not buy, sell, exchange, or trade email addresses with any
business, individuals or organisation.

In readiness for 2002 we are updating all current email addresses
and to let you know you can read the latest Update on-line at
http://www.eco.com.au. If you cannot read on-line for some reason
please reply with 'send text Update' and we will email you a copy.

If you have received this email in error or no longer wish to
receive Updates please reply "Please Remove" in the subject line.

If you receive duplicate Updates please return the email with the
address you do not want to use any longer so we can be sure to remove
it.  You may find you receive multiples because of automatic mailing lists
we may both be participating in.

If you do change your email address dont't forget to let us know
as this is required every time you change your
ISP (Internet Service Provider) or your email name.
Sometimes 'free' services such as hotmail undeliver emails
because your mailbox is full or or not current.

You can always read the latest EcoProperty Update at the link on
http://www.eco.com.au or send your new email address from the website.
If you prefer, printed Updates are also available if you send
your mailing address to mag@eco.com.au.

We look forward to 2002 and wish you the very best for a safe and
stimulating year full of imaginative solutions and creative leadership
towards sustainability. If you want to let us know of an event or
resource to share please forward to global@eco.com.au.

C Jane MacDiarmid
EcoProperty
http://www.eco.com.au