a355 on Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FWD: What every GOLFER dreams of!!! 19650

Perfect your put with the worldÿFFFF92s finest private, portable putting green.

This is a one-time only introductory offer.  We are testing a joint venture with the manufacturer.  In an effort to estimate market demand,  we are making a limited number (100 units only) available to avid golfers at a deep discount.  Now,  if you act fast, you can own exclusive AstrogreenTM products at substantial savings and with a risk-free 100% money back guarantee.  If golf is your passion, don't miss this deal.

AstrogreenTM has developed the first synthetic, portable putting green that truly simulates the putting greens at your local club or practice facility.  Hand-crafted in the USA, only the most superior materials and methods are used to achieve the true roll of a championship green (10 - 12 stimp).   Join the privileged few who enjoy this perk for private use at home or office, wherever you choose...whenever you want.  Whether you practice golf as an investment in your future or you are looking for way to enhance quality time with friends and family,  investigate these award winning golf products.  Turf so realistic and durable that you can even wear your soft spikes.

Click here to order or view AstrogreenTM products.

P.S.  Remember, this is a one-time special offer with only 100 units available at this deeply discounted price.  If you are in the market for this type of product, don't delay.  Order now to avoid disappointment.  Click on the link above for ordering information.

We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received.
Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.