tyrone hodges on Tue, 8 Jan 2002 03:13:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANT NEEDED

FROM:MR.TYRONE HODGES
B.T.D LOME TOGO.

DEAR SIR/MA,
 I AM THE MANAGER BILL AND EXCHANGE OF THE
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF BANQUE
TOGOLAISE DEVELOPEMENT (BTD).

 I am writing following the impressive
information  about your profile through the chamberof
commerce ,Your capability and reliability to champion
this opportunity .
 In my department, we discovered an abandoned
sum of 25 million US dollars (twenty five million US
dollars). In an account that belongs to one of
our foreign customers who died along with his entire
family in September,1992 in a traggic motor
accident.Since we got information about his death, we
have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and
claim his money because we can not release it
unless somebody applies for it as next of Kin or
relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking
and financial policies but unfortunately we learnt
that his supposed next of kin or relation died along
side with him in the accident leaving no body behind
claim the money. It is therefore upon this discovery
that I and other officials in my department now
decided to make this business proposal to you and
release the money to you as the next of kin or
relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we
don't want this money to go into the Bank treasure as
unclaimed bills.The Banking law and guideline here
stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after
four years, the money will be transferred in the
Bank treasury as  unclaimed fund.The request for a
foreigner as next of kin in this business is
occasioned by the fact that the customer
was a foreigner and an indegine cannot stand as
next of kin to the deceased family.
 We agreed that 20% of this money will be for you as
foreign partner,in respect to the provision of a
foreign account,5% will be set aside for expenses
incurred during this transaction and 75 % would be for
me and my colleagues.is it There after I and my
colleagues will visit your country for disbursement
according to the percentages indicated.
 Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this
fund to you as arranged,you must apply first to the
Bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased
indicating your private,telephone and fax number for
easy and effective communication and location where
the money will be remitted.
  Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by
fax or e-mail the text of the application.
 I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch free and that you should not
entertain any atom of fear as all required
arrangements have been made for the transfer.You
should contact me immediately as soon as you
receive this letter.I decided to contact you as you
have products of interest in your part of the world
where we can invest our own percentage to avoid
peoples awareness as weare civilservants.
 We can conclude this operation with in ten banking
days.
 Please keep this very confidential. Contact me
for more information, all confimable before you apply
if you want.
 May God be with you.
             Best regards,
         Mr.Tyrone Hodges