tjdix on Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:03:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] This will make you smile

Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!

Have you considered professional teeth whitening?  If

so, you know it usually costs between $300 and $500

from your local dentist!

click here  http://208.31.60.30

to learn how to professionally

whiten your teeth, using the exact same whitening

system your dentist uses, at a fraction of the cost!

Here's what you'll see:

-We will show you what to look for in a whitening

system!

-We will show you a comparison of the professional

grade systems available today, including their average

cost!

-We know our product is the best on the market, and we

back it with a 30 day money back guarantee!

Click here to learn more!   http://208.31.60.30

To be removed from future mailings click on link below

with remove in the subject line.

mailto:dolls3322@hotmail.com

Get Your Teeth Bright White Now!