track490le8@gocities.com on Mon, 24 Dec 2001 21:24:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] 22 Years Experience Helping Clients Become Debt Free... 1059972

Title: Debt Free Form

We have working relationships with all major Credit Card Companies and Financial Institutions

You Can DRASTICALLY Reduce Monthly Payments.

FREE Consultation!
Simply Fill Out The Form Below

.By filling out this form you are "NOT OBLIGATED" to use our services.

First name
Last name
Phone number
E-mail address
City
StateAlabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho   Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Home Owner? yes no
Total Unsecured  Debt
 Prior to processing you should have at least a total of $5,000.00 In Unsecured Debt.
Area of interestDebt Elimination Lower Monthly Payments Improve Credit Rating other

This E-mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed.  This E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United States. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176-SECTION 101 PARAGRAPH (e) (1) (A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress.We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. This message is not intended for residents of WA, NV, CA, & VA.  Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.  If you are a California, Nevada,Washington, or Virginia resident please follow the instructions above and you will be permanently removed from our list immediately.

If you would like to be removed from our E-Mail list, please click on the words REMOVE ME  click send, and you will be removed from our list immediately.

Thank You!