morris charles eze on Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:50:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Partnership

It is with pleasure that I write you this mail and
this is hoping that it meets you in the best of
health. I am writing to you because I believe you can
assist me in my bid to immediately claim the of
$US20.0m (Twenty Million United States Dollars) from
an offshore account. As I write this fund is already
in an account in Deutsch Bank, Germany.

First, let me tell you about myself. I am the chairman
of the Federal Tender Board Committee to the Federal
Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) and I am sending
you this mail in the sincere wish that you will agree
to be my foreign partner and assist me with the
necessary information to re-transfer the said funds
from an account in the Deutsch Bank, Germany to you
private account

This total amount already transferred to Deutsch Bank
resulted from various contracts awarded by my
organization to some foreign firms in which the
contract bills were slightly inflated by us with the
sole aim of having the excess fund for our subsequent
use. As I write, all the foreign firms that executed
the projects concerned have been paid their bills
accordingly and the projects have been commissioned
for use. It was at the period of payment that I
legally transferred the funds to Deutsch Bank under the
name of one of the Contractors.  Unfortunately for me,
my contact in Deutsch Bank who assisted me with opening
the account died before he could complete the account
opening process and as a result Diamond Bank PLC that
made the wire transfer from Nigeria has placed the
payment on hold and has written to us to advise the
contractor to submit a fresh account for his payment.

What we want to do is to effect the Change of Contract
right to your name or company name and submit your
account information to Diamond Bank so that the said
funds can be transferred to your own account; it is
therefore very safe and legal and has no risk
whatsoever. We shall do everything before Diamond Bank
or Deutsch Bank contacts you to come forward for your
money.

If you show your commitment to this transaction the
way I am praying that you should, we should be able to
conclude it within a very short period because
everything is ready; all that is needed to do is to
change the contract right to your name and submit it
to the bank  who will then advise their correspondence
bank to transfer your money from Deutsch Bank to the new account that
you shall provide. We therefore ask that you immediately reply with all
your contact and
account details to enable us commence work without
delay.

Also advise us of your percentage for your services
which will accrue to you at the conclusion of the
transaction.

 Please treat as urgent and do your best not to make
this transaction a subject of open discussion with any
one not related to the transaction.

Many thanks and kind regards.

Sincerely,
Morris Eze