e3229 on Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:29:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] IMAGING-THE EFFICIENT WAY TO MANAGE PAPER!!!! 123859

ADS FILE FINDER Document Management and Imaging Software

for home & small business use. It lets you convert important documents into

digital images, index each one for easy access and file them on the hard disk

of your computer and/or CD Rom.

The software is a windows application and extremely user friendly.

It accepts digital cameras, scanners, CD Rom, disk, or computer files as input sources.

Benefits Include:

  • Organization !!!   No More Paper Clutter or Misplaced Documents.
  • Instant Access to Years of Tax,Insurance and Warranty Receipts.
  • Serial Numbers & Proof of Ownership Should Theft or Disaster Occur.
  • Secure environment for your irreplaceable family photos.
  • Great way to organize all those favorite recipes.

  • ORDER TODAY!

    Please visit our web site for system requirements and additional features! CLICK HERE

    Don't Delay.  This Is A Limited Time Offer At This Amazing Low Price! Reg. $99.95 now only $79.95

    We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received

    Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.

    WAOJfySNsHbddirFWpPhWqZqMkuMyys_f[JfdrVD^DV[RyAf