zarka zarka on Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] DEAR SIR

dear sir
 i'am writing to you at the suggestion of one of my
teachers who gave me your adress and recommmanded your
university to me
 i'am second year student , aged 21 years old and i
expect to graduate by the end of this year with a (BS)
biology ,geology
 i would like to get enrolled at your uuniversity .
so , i would you please send me your application form
by which i will supply you by all the information you
require about me . also ,
 i'am ready to enclose the original transcripts which
show
my results during tye last two years .
 will you please let me know about your kind reply
as soon as possible .with all the best.
			yours faithfully
			ZARKANI HICHAM

this is my adress :	HAY MOUKHTAR SOUSSI