Slopshop Records Newsletter on Fri, 7 Dec 2001 00:12:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] SLOPSHOP RECORDS NEWSLETTER for "nettime-l@bbs.thing.net" - 2nd REMIX OF DJ SUGAR CAINE

Title: SLOPSHOP RECORDS NEWSLETTER - 2nd REMIX OF DJ SUGAR CAINE

SLOPSHOP RECORDS/SUPERBUNNY RECORDINGS NEWSLETTER
— a step ahead in house music —

for any infos or other enquiries you are welcome to e-mail to

SLOPSHOP RECORDS
info@slopshop-records.com

SUPERBUNNY RECORDINGS
info@superbunny-recordings.com

or visit our websites at

SLOPSHOP RECORDS
www.slopshop-records.com

SUPERBUNNY RECORDINGS
www.superbunny-recordings.com

 topics for nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
  release 2001-12-07

1 second remix of bohemian soul / listen online to edited audio track
2
weekly dj mix
3 unwanted newsletter problem
4 miscellaneous

5 unsubscription

1
 second remix of bohemian soul

as promised and without much more words you find the second remix of bohemian soul:

 edited audio track :
click to listen online :
 bohemian soul (sugar caine remix 2)

28 kbps*

56 kbps*
256 kbps*

*: to listen to the tracks you need at least the free REAL™ PLAYER 8 BASIC

the original mix was produced by bohemian soul, who are: tom gregory, twice niteley and kevin " k-boy " brooks. we will supply you with this mix in one of our next newsletters…

2
 weekly dj mix

just a reminder of one of our new services on our homepage, offered weekly and beginning every friday, 52 times a year: the weekly dj mix (to listen to it you need at least the free REAL™ PLAYER 8 BASIC). this new feature allows you to listen to our artists in the mix, pre-dominantly recorded on their gigs at several clubs within a few months before placing them online.

for booking enquiries mail to:

dj-booking@slopshop-records.com
dj-booking@superbunny-recordings.com

3
 unwanted newsletter problem

in the last weeks we got to know that some of you have received our newsletter unwanted, which i even now can´t guarantee not to happen again with this mail. so please, please, please: for the few that it happens to this time, it was not our intention to offend you somehow. we guarantee to handle any unsubscribe request (automatically or manually) instandly and you will not be troubled again, unless you decide yourself to join us anytime later. your e-mail address will by no means be given to anyone else and we respect your decision from the heart 100%.

thanxalot

head of labels

4
 miscellaneous

for any more infos or other enquiries you are welcome to e-mail or to visit our sites:

    e-mail:   internet:
• • •  SLOPSHOP RECORDS
  info@slopshop-records.com   www.slopshop-records.com

• • •  SUPERBUNNY RECORDINGS
           a division of slopshop records

  info@superbunny-recordings.com   www.superbunny-recordings.com

5
 unsubscription

for those of you who are not interested in receiving this newsletter, we made it as easy as one click below to unsubscribe (your e-mail address will by no means be given to anyone else):

if you have any problems using the unsubscription link (because of being offline etc.), then simply reply to this email and place the word "unsubscribe" in the subject field.

we fully respect your decision and apologize if this newsletter has already offended you.

© 2001 SLOPSHOP RECORDS
all rights reserved.