69 money on Thu, 6 Dec 2001 03:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=iso-8859-1">

"No experience required!"

Would you like to earn "tens of $1000's" a month without selling, experience, administration, stock, investment or having to answer the phone EVER again? Make a "lot of money" all around the world without having to translate, ask for payment, process orders or worry about exchange rates? Simply take our "MEMBERSHIP ADULT ENTERTAINMENT WEB SITE PACKAGE"

Our Guarantee:

"If YOU dont start earning over $10,000 a month within six months (with our help), we will give YOU the business for FREE."
You can become an owner of one of these very special web site opportunities wherever you are in the world. We pay commissions in US dollar.

For more information on this very lucrative business, please click on the email link below and send us your full name and email address. Please put the word "MORE-INFO" in the subject field to receive more information.
PLEASE CLICK HERE NOW

P.S . Don't let a another moment go by and miss the opportunity that could provide you total financial freedom! Email us today!!! !

If you recieved this email in error transmissions to you by the sender of 'this' email will be stopped promptly by sending an e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Simply hit reply and send and we will remove you from our database. _______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold