Harry Lazenby on Sun, 2 Dec 2001 10:30:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] SilverLine: an offer you will never set aside.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I offer you cost-effective and reliable contracting services
for any kind of software development your business might need.

Our services include: various E-Commerce and Internet/Intranet solutions,
Business Processing software, marvelous Web site development,
remote network administration, desktop applications development -
and any other software solutions your company needs to grow and prosper.

Technologies shortlist:
MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris,
C/C++ (Visual C++ & MFC), Visual Basic, Java, Delphi,
Pascal, FORTRAN, Assembler languages for different processors WinAPI,
ActiveX, Microsoft DNA (DCOM/COM), ODBC, DDK, LDAP XML/XSL,
HTML/DHTML/WML,
Macromedia Flash 4/5, ASP, PHP Palm OS, Win CE 2/3, QNX

I offer you to enjoy all the advantages of cooperation
with a development dream-team from SilverLine.

And please keep in mind: we work at "no risk for customer" basis.
You could start with a small contract and pay us only after you see the
result and are satisfied with it. You pay for the ready job only!

Contact me by e-mail visit our website http://www.silverline-corp.com/

I look forward to hearing from you,

Harry Lazenby
Senior Marketing Manager