Mohammed Abacha on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:23:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Hello friend.

PLOT 1507
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS.

Dear friend,
You may be surprise to receive this message from
me since you do not know me in person, But for the
prupose of introduction, I am Mohammed Abacha, son
of the late Gen Sanni Abacha, who was the former
military head of states in Nigeria that died in 1998.
I got your contact through the email business directory
and decided to send my proposal to you.

Since my father`s death, members of my family has
been losing alot of money due to vindictive government
officials who are bent on dealing with our family.
Most of our family`s accounts, home and abroad has
been seized and confiscated. You can find out more
about this on: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/613565.stm

Based on this therefore, my family has asked me
to seek for a foreign partner who can work with me
as to move out the total sum of US$75,000,000.00
(seventy-five million United States dollars) in
three phases of twenty five millions each,
presently in our possessions. This money was of
course, acquired by my late father and is now kept
secretly by the family.

All modalities to move the money out of the country
through special diplomatic carrier in a create has
been perfected. The swiss government has already
frozen all the acconts of our family in Switzaland,
and some other countries would soon follow to do
the same. This bid by some government officials to
deal with our family has made it necessary
that I seek your assistance in receiving this
money and investing it on behalf of my family.

This must be a joint venture transaction and we
must all work together since this money is still
cash. Extra security measures have been taking to
protect it from theft or seizure. I have personally
worked out all modalities for the peaceful and
successful conclusion of this transaction. The
transaction definitely would be handle in phases
and the first phase will involve the moving of
US$25,000.000.00 (twenty-five million United States
dollars).

My family is willing to give you a reasonable percentage
of this money as soon as the transaction is concluded.
I will, however, based on the grounds that you are
willing to work with us and also contentious issues
discussed before the commencement of this transaction.

You may also discuss your percentage before we start work.
As soon as I hear from you, I will give you all necessary
details as to how to carry out the whole transaction.
please do not entertain any fears, as all necessary
modalities for the smooth conclusion of this
transaction have been mapped out, and I assure you of
all success and safety in this transaction.

Please this transactions requires absolute confidentiality
and you would be expected to treat it as such until the
funds are moved out of my country. please you will also
ignore this letter and respect our trust in you by not
exposing this transaction, even if you are not interested.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much.

Truly yours,

Mohammed  Abacha.