porculus on Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:52:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Re: Rhizome.org Member Agreement

> The real issue concerns the relationship between the platform and the
> community. Who serves whom? This is not a black-and-white issue, because,
> obviously, community needs a (physical or virtual) location and a platform
> is useless without community. It is a question of balance and, as your
> member agreement indicates, the balance you strike is rather heavily tipped
> in favour of the platform (at least as far as the transfer of copyright is
> concerned).  That's fairly common and business-(or not-for-profit)
> -as-usual.

the fuck till..wonder if i wouldn't have to copyright all my two year old msg..it 's
a real pillage mister nettime moderator..bah what comfort me it's in two years some
guys will repeat you were just trying & semingly succeding in picking up some market
share of this netart audience of my arse that is just a real heap of out of date
digital flesh indeed, good enuf for cutting up.it's as this autocongratulation
of the nettime moderators about their so impartial position during serbia war, you
know what hombre stalder, you missed an occasion to shut up till. rendez vous dans
deux ans, but till then would you accept all my laugh around your neck as strings of
flower garland for illuminating the acute perspicacity of a nettime moderator who has
also some interest to manage, good job mister stalder