EchoMS Wireless on Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:46:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] High-Speed Internet Now Available to Bohemia Businesses!

You Need Wireless Internet!

Has your DSL provider gone belly-up? Is Verizon telling you it will take 6-8 weeks to install an expensive DSL line? Is DSL even available in your area? Is Cablevision giving you the big brush-off?

Echo Media Studios has joined forces with LI-SKY.COM in order to provide Broadband Internet Access to Long Island businesses who are unwilling to pay for, or wait for, Cable, DSL or T-1 connectivity.

Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) is as fast as DSL or cable access, more reliable than either, and is available now in selected areas of Long Island. Our service provides access to the Internet without the need for expensive telephone lines, leased data circuits or cable lines.

Common Questions

How Can We Get Broadband Wireless Service?
Send an e-mail to wireless@echoms.com or call Rich Tardi at 888-414-2820 for more information.

What is Broadband Wireless Access?
BWA is ultra-fast, always-on access to the Internet based on microwave transmission of data between antennas at fixed locations. BWA requires NO TELEPHONE LINES and NO CABLE CONNECTION. BWA is available throughout our service areas regardless of how close you are to telephone company facilities.

What Equipment is Required?
Broadband Wireless uses an inexpensive microwave antenna attached to a small radio at your facility. The radio can be used to connect one workstation to the Net, or can be used to provide Net access to your entire office network.

How Much Does it Cost?
Broadband Wireless costs about the same as business class DSL or cable modem service. Different connection speeds are available at different monthly prices. Our prices start at just $109.00 per month.

For more information, send an e-mail to wireless@echoms.com or call Rich Tardi at 888-414-2820.

© Copyright 1998-2001 Echo Media Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved.